Wolf Cinema 2D/3D Home Cinema Ensemble
Wolf Cinema proudly presents our “top value” home cinema projection ensemble, at a truly breakthrough price – the SDC-6 system, featuring our latest projector and outboard rack-mountable ProScaler MK III video processor!
This exciting new home cinema combination – at an unheard of $6,0000 North American Retail Price for the package – boasts all the imaging excellence, features and control capabilities you’ve come to expect from Wolf Cinema… yet in an extremely competitive ensemble compared with those two or three times the price. The SDC-6 projector head boasts all the features commonly desired by enthusiasts around the world, including full 1080p performance from a next-generation TI DLP® chip set, advanced Wolf Cinema video processing, hand-calibrated color gamut and gamma curves, dynamic black level performance and much more. The 3500 ANSI lumens performance brightens up theater screens of all sizes, producing sufficient output for viewing even in high ambient light conditions, and on dedicated theater screens up to 14-ft in width.
Incredible 2D and 3D [stereoscopic] viewing is fully enabled by the SDC-6 system, with the optional 3D emitter and LCD shutter glasses [sold separately]. The generous optical throw range facilitates easy placement in any home theater environment, while the extended connectivity suite enables seamless integration to a wide range of advanced home control systems.
The new slim-line Wolf Cinema ProScaler MK III processor serves as the connectivity and advanced signal processing point for your entire AV system. The ProScaler MK III features dual HDMI 1.4a inputs and a single HDMI 1.4a output for connecting to the SDC-6 projector head. The ProScaler’s advanced calibration suite will enable professionals and enthusiasts everywhere to achieve near-perfect color accuracy and ultra-wide contrast levels in all viewing modes. Standard definition sources [such as from DVDs and television broadcasts] are up-converted to 1080p and displayed with improved visual depth, dimension, and reality. Per-pixel video de-interlacing, 10 bit video processing, MPEG mosquito / temporal and block artifact noise reduction provide vast improvements on marginal HD and SD sources. Most important, multiple calibration memories per video input enable you to save and recall key system configurations at the touch of a button.
The ProScaler MK III also boasts our latest technology development known as E-VariScope™: multiple viewing modes that allow you to enjoy popular TV and film content on constant height, 2.35:1 wide aspect ratio screens. You’ll have near-instant access to preferred aspect ratios – for example, 1.33:1 , 1.78:1 , 1.85:1, 2.35:1 and more – and all without the need for an external anamorphic lens . E-VariScope brings you that immersive 2:35:1 CinemaScope™ widescreen experience while eliminating those unwanted top & bottom “black bars,” as commonly experienced on smaller-width
Wolf Cinema SDC-6 Home Cinema Projector Key Features and Specifications:
• Latest-generation single 0.65” DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments™
• Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
• 3,500 ANSI lumens – suitable with screens up to 14-feet in width
• Lamp type and life – 240W UHP, approximately 6000 hours [eco mode], 1500-2000 [bright]
• Short throw primary optics – 1.5-1.8:1
• Manual focus and zoom, keystone correction +/- 40 degrees vertical
• ProScaler MK III Video inputs – 2 HDMI , one HDMI 1.4a video output
• Advanced 10-bit Wolf Cinema processing, multiple configuration memories per input
• E-VariScope™ for 2.35:1 viewing on constant height screens [no anamorphic lens required]
• Two optional VariScope FX anamorphic lens packages available [full anamorphic lens support is provided]
• IR remote control plus RS-232 connectivity with today’s leading home automation systems
• Optional IR emitter and active LCD 3D shutter glasses
• Dimensions , projector body – 12.8” x 9.2” x 3.8”
• Projector weight – 6.8 lb
• SPL levels (standard) – 26dB
• Power Supply – AC Input 100–240V, 50–60Hz, auto-switching
• Power Consumption – 297W max (bright), 241W (standard), <0.5 Watt (standby)
The Wolf Cinema SDC-6 system is now available for only $6,000.00.