Quality Audio Video pampers its VIP clients by flying them to a state of the art facility where they receive personalized recommendations of CinemaTech’s entire seating lineup and test drive every opulent model currently available to find just the right fit.
Quality Audio Video is proud to introduce our new “Buy and Fly” Program as a courtesy to our loyal VIP customers. Our Buy and Fly program has been designed to provide our clients with the most comprehensive and luxurious home theater shopping experience. The program provides accommodations for up to two member’ of client’s party which will receive free travel arrangements to CinemaTech’s new corporate offices and showroom in Addison, TX. Upon arrival, our clients receive a complete tour of the new facilities and a personalized demonstration of CinemaTech’s entire seating lineup by taking a test ride in every opulent model currently available.
Hear and see why the world’s most privileged home theater enthusiasts choose CinemaTech’s custom home theaters. Peruse the best in technology and design in two state of the art home theaters. Each demo room features Acoustical Room System treatment, original theater designs including many luxurious elements such as fiber optic ceilings, decorative theater entrance, mil-working and theatrical motorized curtains.
Our clients are the center of attention and every question and concern they might have can be answered with confidence by the members of our expert sales and design team professionals.
– Order must be for 6 or more seats.
– 14 days advanced notice requested.
– CinemaTech, Inc will coordinate all arrangements and accommodations.
– Customer is responsible for travel costs initially. Once the seating or theater order is placed, the client is credited back travel costs.
– Quality Audio Video limits travel accommodations to two two members’ of client’s party.
– Accommodations will be scheduled to leave origin airport morning of scheduled day and returning to origin airport early evening (Exceptions may apply).
– Ground Transportation, Lunch and Dinner are provided.
– Depending on time and project nature, site visits to residential installed theaters may be available.
– Maximum total reimbursement is $1,000.